Friday, September 13, 2013

One Prognosis coming up!

Today B and i meet with Dr S for the post-treatment-assessment.

Couple of issues at hand:
1. They scheduled it early based on my headaches (2-weeks early) This makes me wonder about the ability to Dx something rather than look for the cause of the headaches  I mean i am all for the no headache thing, but i would rather have....you get where i am going.

2. They bumped my appointment again, 4 days earlier because Dr S has an out of town appt he needs to attend to. Alright, does anyone else see an issue here? I do like this Dr especially his PA, she is EXCELLENT at her job and more than makes up for anything i find to complain about. I do trust them to make the proper decisions, but lately i want a schedule and i would really like it to be stuck to.

3. I don't want any bad news. Thats not too much to ask is it? I believe i went over this before, but in a nutshell, the Dr described a scenario where it is going to come down to my assessment of my issues to make his determination of my status. AWKWARD. I truly feel no different from day one of chemo and rad. Should I? should the surgery have done it's part and left little for the chemo and rad to do? That is how it feels. With the exception of side effects that are beginning to clear up a bit. I guess that is good news, i guess?

Appointment is after 2PM today, I will post and let everyone know what the verdict is.


NE Way:

We got the football pics back from the photographer, (nothing digital, imaging that). I am mesmerized by to looks on the faces of the boys in their solo pics. I can read so much into the expressions, what they are thinking about, what they are hoping for and more they are like little open books to their parents, above the fun they are obviously having i see pensiveness in R's eyes. For M i see a lot of confidence in his game, R needs more of that.






2 comments: