Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Neverending Story

I seem to have a occasional recurring theme, think of it as My Biggest Complaint about GBM!

This week it is sleep. I would give a lot for a good night (or more) sleep. I seem to get no more than 2 hours at a time then i am up for anywhere from an hour to two before i fall back. During the day this doesn't happen, to many little things to do to get in sleep. At night though, i just ramble around the house, play with the computer (no games, they don't interest me for whatever reason).
i'll make coffee at 3:30 or 4, maybe blog a bit, listen to music whatever. Anything but actually sleep.

I know GMa will be here around 7am for my 8am appt, hell, thats only three hours, a couple cups of coffee and it'll be time to go. So I'll smoke 5 cigarettes, eat 5 nicotine gums. Maybe some cereal before i medicate, Watch my new favorite shows (anything with GOLD! in the title is fine).

The primary way to pass my time is to pace until i wake the dogs, the big one, Z, sleeps out in the living room, the little one, Z sleeps crated (she has always been a trouble maker).

Anyway: I just wanted to say HI!

PS: Shaharazade was asking or an after surgery pic of my brain.

Click here to see it



No comments:

Post a Comment