Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Looking Through a Looking Glass (edit: NOT)


Thanks Providence sleepy me.

I had an exceptionally roller-coastery day yesterday, except it wasn't one of the roller-coasters that had any up parts to it. It was all downhill.

I wrote about it last night and did not publish it because it was full of typos a the way and random words that i put in for no apparent reason. I thought i would edit this AM and send it out. I was sleepy and couldn't get my thoughts together.

This morning the sun is up, dogs are fed kids are sleeping on the livingroom floor, (with Amazing E leading way, of course). Algebra final tomorrow (cumulative) and all she is here and she is wonderful. AD is the workhorse day in and out non-stop driving his dad around doing all the things that i would do if i had another 15 minutes before i needed to start on my next thing. And B, what can I say, she is 100% emotionally invested in every little BS thing i feel or express, as well as the HPRP Thugs/Goons. She has all of my nonsense plus her own, plus......i will not go into details about other issues that will soon be resolved.....Lets say that B is pulling more than she ought to as far as concern for this house and the way it is being managed by someone that can only pay attention to the details for a limited amount of time...

Back to today:
It is a new day and there is nothing about yesterday that matters to ME except R has a jersey with LABOND on it and M has a jersey with PLUCINSKI on it. And they are working together with the helmets and the new "Heads-Up-Tackle" system the state of MI put in place to protect the kids. (They refs are going to be throwing flags if the head is not up on a tackle. I think this may be a good thing, get them doing it right now, then in college when they really start to hit less concussions.) They are talking chin-straps and mouth guards and sharing info (will not quite sharing if you know what i mean), But still R is accepting advice from M and that is as good as it gets.

Today i am having more fasting blood work done again. Another 12 hours without eating anything. (Hey DOCS figure out how to subtract coffee from the test, cause i am drinking it anyway), the office seems to be a little less than forthcoming with the FBW results, kind of odd i think. I keep getting told ask so and so (which i haven't done) but you have the results, send them to me. I will get them today....I just want to track my numbers, ti want to see a pattern 'tis all.

I think that writing and emotional-not-positive blog and not posting it last night was a way to perform catharsis. IT worked. It is a new day. It is going to be better, and that's all we ask, just a bit bet each day (with a cancer exception of course).

I hope that everyone that reads this has sunshine and 75.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Writing a blog and keeping a journal can be cathartic. Glad that you are having a good day. It sure isn't 75 here, but I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete